Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random trip to NYC


Name: Random People
Reaction: Mixed
Location: NYC
The story:
As some of you might know, I live about 30 minutes outside of New York City.  Because of this i tend to frequent NYC a few times of month.  Because of this I often get people that give me quick one liners or the occasional compliment about the furriness which is my face.  This past weekend I spent a fair amount of time in NYC with my girlfriend (yes I know it's shocking) and her friends. Here are a few of the comments that I remember from that weekend: 

"Hey man, nice whiskers" - Drunk Guy on Metro North

"Yo man, thats a sweet ass beard" - Random guy on the street

"Fuck you, mine is bigger" - Homeless guy on the side of the road… and it's true, his was bigger :(

"Yo, you missed a spot" - Girl on the side of the road rubbing her chin

"Wowww… " - kid walking by me on the lwer east side while eating dinner

"Hey, that rocks! My lady wouldn't let me wear one, nor would work, but man, I sure wish I could have that" - Conductor on Metro North

"Fuck you and your beard" - Homeless man just outside of Korea-town

a group of children walking behind me in Grand Central Terminal  just giggling with the occasional "It's so big and red, how did he grow it??"

1 comment: