Sunday, March 14, 2010

Darryl

Name: Darryl
Reaction: Positive and Jealous
Location: Old Navy
The story:
As I was in Old Navy  with my girlfriend, I was standing infront of the changing room waiting for her to finish, this guy came up to me and said "Yo man! Man name is Darryl, and  I fucking love your beard!"  Then before I could say anything more than "thanks" he continues. "Ya man, I love that shit! I want one that size, but I just can't do it, my girlfriend would kill me.  Yup, she won't let me have anything bigger than this." With that he points to his face.

Now, this type of reaction is not new, many guys have stated that they too wish they had one, however weren't allowed to by their significant other.  I then expressed sympathy to my new friend.  With that, his girlfriend came out of  the changing room, looked at me, looked back at him and merely said "No." then left.  Darryl then looked at me and said "See?  Aight brother, peace." and left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment