Friday, March 19, 2010

DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNN

Name: Random 4 Black Ladies
Reaction: Shock and Awe
Location: Outside of the Galleria in White Plains
The story:
As Jeff and myself were walking outside of the Galleria Mall in White Plains NY, 4 large black ladies in their mid to late 20's walk out of the mall stare at me and started yelling "Dammmnnnnnnn!!!!!!!" then they all started doing some bent over laugh with clap combination.  Either that or they were dancing.

One then yelled (mind you, we were about 20 feet away from each other) "Yo Boieee, You ever braid that shit??"  

"I've braided it myself, but never had someone else do it" I replied.

"Shit soonnnnn You should braid it, that shit would be tight!" another yelled.  

Then as all 4 had mysteriously appeared, they all walked away occasionally turning around and pointing, repeating "Shit, that Boieee be CRAZY with his long-ass beard!" This, of course, made my lunch hour perfect, and kept me smiling the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment